All opinions are mine alone. #BestPawForward #CollectiveBias **
4 Ways to Keep your Furry Family Healthy:
- Quality Family Time: it's easy to get wrapped up in the daily motions. Take some time to decompress and be present with your pet. Sit on the kitchen floor at 10 PM, for example, and just play for 10 minutes (truth - I channeled my inner 12 year old and genuinely appreciated the time with Lucky)... or just let him up on the couch for some extra cuddles.
- Quality Food: fortunately, Lucky has no trouble eating higher-quality food. My family was nervous that he would not eat since he was used to lesser quality, but he has defied our expectations! I stock up no Purina Dog Chow Natural (dry food most days, but I'll include wet food others), Dentalife, and Beyond Natural.
- Oral Health: treats can also be beneficial! DentaLife is great for Lucky's teeth. I include a rawhide bone here and there.
- Play Time: incorporate some tug-o-war and fetch whenever possible. I picked Lucky up a new chew toy while at Giant too.
- Dry Dog Food: $2 off any Beyond 3lb bag Dry Dog food, $3 off any Beyond 13# or larger bag Dry Dog food
- Wet Dog Food: Buy 5, Get 1 on any Beyond Ground or In Gravy Canned Products, Buy 1, Get 1 on any Beyond Purees, $1 off Beyond Ground Entrees Variety Pack