All opinions are mine alone. #WhatMattersToU #CollectiveBias **
"It's all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and friends and family." - Phillip Green
6 Travel Bag Essentials
2. Hair Accessories - my cascading (er, untamable) locks need to be pulled back during the day. I find myself always tucking my hair behind my ears, so lately headbands or hair clips have been my savior. I have brunette hair, but I keep a few different colored hair accessories on me at all times.
3. Underwear - *honesty hour* I have this new thing for regular undies, be it boyshorts or bikinis. Gone are the days when I wear thongs on a daily basis. When I work out and have tighter bottoms on, then I usually suck it up and wear a thong (because let's be honest - panty lines are not the hottest sight to see at the gym). However, when I have looser bottoms, I jump right into my regular undies. No shame in the game.
4. Snack Bar - for obvious reasons: to avoid the traveling temptations (though we always love a good Panera or Starbucks stop). My go-to is usually a snack bar that is about 200 calories. The denser bar keeps me satisfied for at least 2 hours... and then I'm hankering for my next meal.
5. Vitamin - as you know, I practice a plant-based lifestyle (with the exception of times when I am in certain company and veg options are not available - I am very flexible). I ensure that I take a multivitamin everyday to get the vitamins that I am not getting from meats, dairy, eggs, etc. Although I have alternative sources and substitutes, I cover all bases and take a multivitatmin everyday. Plus there's Biotin in every capsule. #booyah #hellohealthyskinhairnails
6. Feminine Products - last, but certainly not least, I always travel prepared with feminine products. I couldn't even tell you how many times I have been out and about with no immediate access to tampons or pads. I'm very regular when it comes to my period and am usually prepared when I get it. However, many of you may know that sometimes our friend likes to sneak up on us when we least expect it. I always keep both U by Kotex® Cleanwear® Ultra Thin Pads and U by Kotex® Barely There Liners in my travel bag. They're super comfortable, not to mention super convenient for those, like me, who prefer regular undies over thongs (or any undies for that matter ? ).
run or take a spontaneous trip to the shore with friends.
Life is meant to be enjoyed despite all of the responsibilities we have, and my travel bag essentials help me do so. They matter to me!