All opinions are mine alone. #DinnerOnDemand #CollectiveBias **
Nonetheless, I'm "easing myself" back into my eating routine with easy minute-meals. As a busy, time-strapped (soon-to-be-graduated) college gal, my favorite meals are those that take little time to make. Fortunately, I've discovered brands like Barilla Pronto Pasta, which allows me to enjoy pasta without having to boil or drain water . You know what that means? I can skip those time-consuming steps and create a deeeelish, one-pan meal. Miss you never, extraneous dishes.
Who's hungry for an easy, authentic, and vegan dinner recipe? It's a quick meal, sans sacrifice!
Top with basil and additional sauce, if desired. Enjoy!
Mushroom Marinara in Minutes
Recipe by: Brittany @ Freckled Nettles
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 Minutes
- Start by sautéing your mushrooms. Bring oil to a medium heat, add garlic, and allow to perfume. Add mushrooms and cook until soft. Set aside.
- Prepare pasta according to package. Once cooked (about 10 minutes).
- Add half jar pasta sauce and mushrooms. Toss well. Top with basil and additional sauce, if desired. Enjoy!
- Specific Winning Product: Barilla Pronto Pasta
- Specific Year of Win: 2016
- Based on the 2016 BrandSpark/Better Homes and Gardens American Shopper Study of 38,000 voters nationwide.
What's your favorite "minute meal?" What's your favorite pasta dish?