I was tagged by the sweet, beautiful Kathleen @ She Rocks Fitness this past Wednesday and nominated for the Sunshine Award! I want to send her a HUGE thank you for 1. nominating me and 2. spreading even more love and warmth throughout the HLB community. It's women like her who truly bind us together.
Because I have been nominated for this award during the month of August,I would like to take this as an opportunity to take the spotlight off me, pay it forward, and spread the sunshine some more.
Here are “the rules”…
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog.
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award and ask them 10 questions.
Kathleen's Questions for her Nominees:
1. Do you own any pets? If so, what kind? Breed? Names?
Yes! I currently have one American Bulldog, Zoe, at my dad's house. I also have my roommate's little Daschund, Elvis, living with us our house!
2. What is the last book that you read?
I just finished up an ethnography called Challenging Gender Norms. It was a really interesting book about gender in other countries.
3.Favorite way to sweat?
I absolutely love dancing. Although it's not something I implement into my workouts often, it is most definitely my favorite way to work up a sweat.
4. What is your favorite piece of workout apparel?
I have a sick obsession with sports bras. I just keep buying and buying!
5. Salty or sweet?
Can I coat my salty item with a sweet topping? I'd like to have the best of both worlds with this one. ;)
6. Favorite fashion trend right now?
Maxi dresses! They are so, so perfect for the cooler weather! I also have a thing for jean jackets all of the sudden. They compliment a variety of outfits so well!
7. If you could go anywhere tomorrow where would you go?
I would undoubtedly go back to Berlin, Germany. I left my heart there last year, and I am dying to get it back. Oh my goodness was it a beautiful, life-changing trip.
8. What is your astrological sign?
I am a crabby Cancer. :)
9. How many different states have you lived in? Is so, where?
I have only lived in one! Pennsylvania has treated me very well.
10. What is your favorite recipe that you have recently made? Link it up, so we can all check it out!. :)
Yikes... this is a toughie. I think that I am going to have to choose my most recent Pumpkin Pie Egg White Oats. I mean c'mon, do you expect anything less? I am the crazy oatmeal lady, after all!
My Questions for my Nominees:
Feel free to answer any of the questions that I proposed! I'd love to hear some responses!