I know, I know. I've accepted the fact that I am probably the only girl on the entire planet shouting (and possibly dancing around my dorm room) "TGIT," but I mean it: TGIT!
And yes, I promise that today's post concludes all of the acronym mumbo-jumbo... until next week, that is. :)
Why am I Thankful it's Thursday?
I can provide a variety of reasons!
2. Thursday means that I can give you a post-interview recap with Whole Foods! Now, I don't want to tell you too much information because I don't want to jinx myself. However, I will tell you this: Whole Foods interviews on a three-level scale, so I still have another two rounds of interviews to knock out if I make it through the first-level. I'll find out within the week if I made it! Cross your fingers for me, please!
And of course, what's a Whole Foods visit without a stop to their prepared foods section on the way out? I was nearly drooling over their freshly made bakery items. Did someone say vegan cookies and cake?
I was a good girl and didn't splurge on the sweets. I opted for sushi instead.
Get a Little Closer...
3. Thursday means that it's Thankful Thursday, which is an idea that I got from Meg at A Dash of Meg! First, I'm thankful for having a great boyfriend who always knows how to calm me down. I won't lie, I had a mini meltdown yesterday night while working on a few things for the University of Glasgow, which is the school that I will be attending while abroad in the fall (*eep*)! I encountered a speed bump that I thought was going to pose as a large problem, but fortunately, Ryan called at the right time and talked me through it. He gave me a little pep-talk, and we ended the conversation on a rather happy note. I was able to bring a smile back to my face, nevertheless. Did I ever tell you how much I love that guy? :*
I'm also thankful to have such a loving and caring family back home. One thing that I did learn while growing up is that saying "I love ya" just never-ever-ever gets old.
That's my crazy pup, Zoey.
We have always been one big dog-lovin' family!
4. Thursday means that it's AM cardio time, baby! I totally love waking up at 7 AM and beating everyone to the gym. I have it all to myself and I can crank the tunes up as loud as I want! I've been on a Limp Bizket, Disturbed, and Justin Timberlake Pandora radio kick lately. Is that something that I should be concerned about? Talk about a crazy concoction of music genres. I am definitely my father's daughter, haha. :)
4. Thursday means that I find out how I did on my Biology Exam! I was supposed to find out Tuesday morning, but my professor had to cancel class due to a family emergency. Anyway, I really feel like I did well, but again: don't want to jinx myself. Yes, I do believe in all of that shenanegains.
Oh, and while we are on a school note, I just received my RSVP this morning for my Study Abroad Orientation *clapping hands*! Words cannot express how flipping excited I am to study in another country for an entire semester and just live in a new city. Although I'm going to miss all of my family and friends back home, I know that this experience is going to be a once-in-a-lifetime thing. I'm going to have to put on my big girl pants and push my nerves aside. It's safe to say that Skype and FaceTime will my best friends!
Can't wait to meet all of the people who will be traveling with me!
5. And last, but not least, Thursday means that TOMORROW IS FRIDAY! Friday, Friday, gonna get down on Friday. Are they even the right lyrics? Who knows. Sorry, Ms. Jepson.
There are so many things in-store for this weekend! Arcadia is hosting its Spring Fling Friday afternoon, which means that we are going to have CRAZY events going on on-campus. We're having a "Blitz Carnival" where students can enjoy free food (ice cream popcorn, funnel cake, and Chickie's and Pete's Crab Fries! Oh yeah, my school rocks. Last weekend we had the winner of Cupcake Wars giving away free cupcakes at our Scarlet and Grey Day! What other school does that? We're also going to have a moon bounce... that should be interesting. Saturday is AU's Woodstock, which is more-or-less an opportunity for students to just kick back and soak up some good tunes. I heard we have a great line-up, so the show should be awesome!
The rest of the weekend is going to be dedicated to some quality finals preparation (*barf*).
Welp, that just about wraps up my TGIT post! I'm looking forward to tomorrow already! I have a really great "feel good" post planned for you. Here are some questions that I would love for you can answer:
What's your favorite time of the day? Why?
What are your weekend plans?