Before I dive into today's 'Two Words' post, I want to share my WOD! I got my
booty up at 6 AM, hit the gym, and got a kick-ass sweat in! I feel on top of the world,
and I hope I can make someone else feel the same. Working out in the morning has truly
helped me find my peace. It's the only time that my mind's not running a mile a minute.
When my mind's fairly quiet, I can really figure out what I want and focus my energy
on all of the things that I want to accomplish. It's an extremely empowering feeling.
Total Body Workout
By: Brittany @ Freckled Nettles
Time: 1 Hour
- 10 min warm-up on treadmill (9.5 incline, 3.8 speed)
- 10 x 2 assisted pull-ups
- 10 x 4 box jumps (using aerobic steps, adjust height)
**10 decline push-ups in between each round**
- 10 x 4 box jump into squat (continuous jump-to-squat)
**10 kettle bell swings in between each round**
- Seated ab twists using 10 lb medicine ball
- 1 x 2:00 plank
- 10 min warm-down on treadmill (9.5 incline, 3.8 speed)
Can you tell I didn't know what area to train today? Looks like I settled for plyometrics and abs! I'll call it #totalbody 😊
Now for the Bulk of Today's Post: Two Words Thursday!
Find your inner peace today. Empower yourself.
How do you like to start your day?